350,000 members on BiggerPockets!

48 Replies

We are PLEASED to announce that BiggerPockets has crossed the milestone of 350,000 members! Thank you all for your incredible help and support in making BP what it is today!

congrats

future outlook : 500,000 -> 750,000 -> 1 million investors     :)

Unknown future SSI retirement :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if the social security department could learn

something from biggerpocksts.

Originally posted by @Zachary Gwin :

We are PLEASED to announce that BiggerPockets has crossed the milestone of 350,000 members! Thank you all for your incredible help and support in making BP what it is today!

And, naturally, my most recent post on the blog in which I slammed into the newbies about not becoming Pro members is responsible for at least 100,000 of those...or something like that...:)

@Ben Leybovich , there you go again, trying to take my credit away!

@Karen Margrave undefined

That thing looks like it's passing gas to get off the ground!

350,000, wow, that's like my hometown during the school year with 6 universities/colleges running! That's a big family!

Keep up the good work!  :)

Huh,

It's almost like hard word, education, and persistence pays off??  Who knew?

Congratulations on reaching that high!  Awesome work guys!

300k is great. But the fact that this site doesn't have more members is mind blowing to me. My pro membership has paid for itself well more than 100x over. 

Originally posted by @Tom Mendez :

Do you have other stats?

How many log in daily? Weekly? Monthly? Not at all?

Sorry, all the stats you mentioned are only viewable by BiggerPockets employees. Can't give away all the goods ;)

Great to hear!  It's and incredible site with amazing people on it.  I tell anybody thinking about investing to listen to the podcasts and to sign up for an account.  Congrats to all the people at BP and the members that made this happen!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you