Attention Real Estate Agents: NEW Agent Profile Now Live!!!

14 Replies

Are you a licensed real estate agent? You can now announce that to the world through your BiggerPockets Profile. Check it out:

Here's how you set it up:

In your Profile & Settings, click Experience and choose Real Estate Agent, Broker or Lender.

Scroll down further and complete the information, including the zip codes you service, then click the green Update Profile button.

Then go to your Dashboard and scroll down to the Set Up Your Agent Profile section and fill out the information. When you are finished, click the green Create Agent Profile button, and your profile should show your agent information at the top, just like mine. 

@Mindy Jensen one thing that would be great in this feature is the ability to add our license for multiple states. Many agents who live near a state border are licensed in multiple states. Im licensed in 4 states myself.

@Mindy Jensen That is a great feature. I wish we could check more than one thing though. I am a licensed real estate agent, general contractor and do real estate development, so I go back on forth on which to check - usually going with contractor. 

Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen :

Are you a licensed real estate agent? You can now announce that to the world through your BiggerPockets Profile. Check it out:

Here's how you set it up:

In your Profile & Settings, click Experience and choose Real Estate Agent, Broker or Lender.

Scroll down further and complete the information, including the zip codes you service, then click the green Update Profile button.

Then go to your Dashboard and scroll down to the Set Up Your Agent Profile section and fill out the information. When you are finished, click the green Create Agent Profile button, and your profile should show your agent information at the top, just like mine. 

I am not seeing the "Set Up Your Agent Profile section"

I can see this being of service to some brokers / agents that work a small area. For what I do it drills down too much. 

Also sometimes in other states it is hard to get a reciprocal license as the states do not play nice together. In that case you have a listed in conjunction with so and so state brokerage and they get a very small transaction fee.  

@Karen Margrave and @Russell Brazil , I'll discuss those ideas with the developers and see what we can do to implement them. Thanks for the suggestions!

@James Wise , I'll PM you and we'll figure it out. 

Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen :

@Karen Margrave and @Russell Brazil , I'll discuss those ideas with the developers and see what we can do to implement them. Thanks for the suggestions!

@James Wise , I'll PM you and we'll figure it out. 

As @karen margrave pointed out, multiple options would be awesome!  And a similar concept for contractors that allowed licensing and specialty types???  As if the BP developers didn't have enough to do already...

@Mindy Jensen,

I tried to use the new feature and selected the "Broker" tab in the experience section and it changed my title to

"James Park from Johns Creek, Georgia"

How can I change the title the same way I had it before

James Park, Real Estate Broker and Investor from Johns Creek, Georgia?

Thank you for your help!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you