How do I search for subject to forum posts

4 Replies

how do I search forum posts?  Im looking for post on subject to.... as I saw a guy that had a loan called and wanted to see the outcome.  Thanx for the help

kris, the little magnifying glass, up by your name/photo in right hand corner, works "ok" for me (but it is no google in my view)..a key, though, is having the right terms.. Like I suspect the key words you want are "due on sale" if you are looking at loan called due for a transfer of some kind. BP probably has more forum info on this topic than anywhere on the web. Best of luck...

Originally posted by @Michael Boyer :

kris, the little magnifying glass, up by your name/photo in right hand corner, works "ok" for me (but it is no google in my view)..a key, though, is having the right terms.. Like I suspect the key words you want are "due on sale" if you are looking at loan called due for a transfer of some kind. BP probably has more forum info on this topic than anywhere on the web. Best of luck...

Thanx michael.  I'm on a mobile device and I don't see any magnifying glass anywhere.  R u sure it's on the mobile site?  I'm on a galaxy tablet

Ok, so I logged back in to the bp site on my lap top and I do see the magnifying glass next to my name.  Is it supposed to be there on my tablet?  Does anybody else have the search feature NOT working on there mobile device?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you