• Investor
  • Yarmouth, ME
Votes |
iPhone app issues

Andrew Magoun
  • Investor
  • Yarmouth, ME
Posted Feb 28 2016, 04:33
I just started on BP and using the BP iPhone app. I primarily do this through my phone and the app makes it pretty hard to stay engaged. Two major issues I've already encountered are: •the app doesn't seem to have a way to alert you that someone has replied to your post, mentioned you in a post, or replied to a post you have also posted in. I wrote an Introduction post and now the only way I can find it (and whether someone has replied) is to search for it or scroll through all of the postings in that forum. I also had replied to a thread in another forum and can't find it easily through the app. I got an email saying that someone had mentioned me in a post, but there was no alert/notification/anything on the app about that. •When I try to post to a forum I have to back out of the forum I'm in and go back to the Categories page to actually post anything. If I'm in a forum and hit the post/comment icon I just get an ellipse of the "Select Forum" thing. I can't do anything to say what forum I'm trying to post to. When I back out to the Categories page it works just fine. Anyone else have these issues? Is there a setting I'm missing?

Loading replies...