Acting weird ?

7 Replies

I've been trying to login to the BiggerPockets website on my laptop and it keep asking me to long in again time after time so is the website acting up or is it just my laptop ?

@Ray Agosto I tried logging out and logging back in and it worked fine for me. You may try restarting your laptop and trying again. I'm sure you already have, but be sure to make sure your username and password is correct. Make sure it is typed in the correct case, as I noticed on android yesterday that the BP app was case sensitive while logging in. Also, deleting your browser cache might help. Attached is a link on how to do that in Chrome, not sure what browser you have though.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en

Thank @Brendyn Dabrowski , I'm using the iOS application right now due to the fact it's my laptop nothing more because I used it fine on my iPad and iPhone and was able to long in and out so I guess I need to get it looked at

I have similar problem.. my galaxy note works fine but when I try and log on with my galaxy tab using password it does not work could be that I originally set up bigger pockets account through my balaxy note..

Yup. It is acting weird. Won't let me vote on some posts, but will let me vote on others. 

@Armando Angulo when on your tablet , see if the java script is on ? Sometimes that's the problem.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here