Real Estate Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2014 · 160 posts · 81 votes
9y
Survey complete. Dave Lloyd should complete it also since he still works a full
time job as well as investing. Let us know if we can do anything to help you get started.
Lubbock, TX · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
9y
I will like your help as well! I've been looking at a lot of videos,reading materials,went to a work shop,etc. Everyone says to start as "Bird Dog" or "Wholesale" Here in Lubbock I think everyone that's in real estate works for themselves! Any Solutions for me?
Real Estate Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2014 · 160 posts · 81 votes
9y
Survey complete. Dave Lloyd should complete it also since he still works a full
time job as well as investing. Let us know if we can do anything to help you get started.