How to give back to Bigger Pockets

4 Replies

I thought about how much I have gained from this site in terms of monetary value, mentorship, information, friendship, referrals, & overall problem solving. I decided to become a pro member for the sole purpose to give back a little bit, & to thank Josh  Dorkin for his insight & integrity in creating this site for all of us.  It is such a small gesture of my sincere appreciation of what this site enables me to do in creating generational wealth for my children.

@Rita Medeiros I had exactly the same thought.  BP has been a place where I can help other investors and have received the same.

I have now completed 4 deals here, representing actual income.  So I'm grateful to BP too - and for the very same reason, I upgraded to Pro.

Thanks @Joshua Dorkin - and congrats on building an incredible site!

YUP  pro membership and networking are second to none ... especially if your a big mouth like me.

You're paying your tithe via pro membership. You could also cut them a "thank you" check or send them a gift basket if you still feel like doing more.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you