Plus account -- where's my past reports?

8 Replies

I went to look at my past reports (a feature that has been available for as long as I can remember), and suddenly this says it is a pro-only feature. (?)

Did you change what's included -- and, pretty please, can you change it back?

Hi @Joshua Feit . You discovered a bug. We're fixing it... Thanks for the head's up.

@Mindy Jensen Coolness -- thanks so much for the response, the fix, and for not taking that great feature away! Cheers, Josh

I've only ever been able to see 5 previous reports with my Plus membership. I know this and features at every membership level will be changing on 11/15, but should Plus memberships currently allow you to see all previous reports or just 5? Wondering if this is a bug too..

@Jesse Fields , you will be grandfathered into the perks from the current Plus program, so your ability to generate and view past reports will not change. 

I believe you can only view the last 5 reports.

Hey @Mindy Jensen , I'm interested in subscribing to the Plus membership and had a question regarding the reports. I know from your answer to @Jesse Fields , that we would only be allowed to view the last 5 reports, however, my question is - is the option to download the reports available to Plus members or is this only available to Pro members?

Hi @Brian Woods . Downloading reports is a feature of the Pro  account, both currently and after the upgrade.

Thanks for the response @Mindy Jensen . Shortly after submitting my question, I went to the Calculators page and saw where it mentioned that the download option was for "Pro" users only. So I'm okay with that.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.