900,000 Members - When Will We Reach One Million???

73 Replies

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, we hit the 900,000 member mark! 

This is so exciting!!!

I shared this with @Joshua Dorkin and he said, "That's awesome! I wonder when we'll hit a million?"

We decided to turn this into a little contest. 

The member who correctly guesses the day and time we hit 1 million members will win a copy of every title in the BiggerPockets Publishing Library. 

So please, enter your guesses below.

Mindy Jensen, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA100049656)

Do you have stats that show how membership had grown in the last 5 years and especially in the last 12 months?

Hmmmmm, my guess is March 27, 2018

I predict March 7, 2018, 1408 Zulu. It will be a sunny day with a chance of clouds.

Changing the name to “biggerknockers” (you know, the metal things you attach to the front door of a house to announce a visitor, so the name is totally appropriate for real estate) would likely cause your servers to crash as soon as tomorrow... I know, marketing genius here.

June 17, 2018 @ 7:30am

Jack Luzecky, Real Estate Agent in Missouri (#2018007257)

February 28, 2018 @ 4:00 pm

@Al D. We could all meet at Hooters for a drink to celebrate the million mark and name change!

I’m sure the books I will win in this contest will make me super rich. We can partner up and buy Hooters, @Jim Shepard (yes, yes - before anyone tells us here that OPM is best - we’ll leverage the buy-out and all that.) I just think it’s unfair that my grandma - with over 50 years of waitressing - can’t get a job there. We can change that. Together.

(Mindy Jensen , your name came up - Jim’s did not. Happens a lot. I know you’ve addressed the procedure elsewhere. I’m using the iOS app. Just info for your devs.)

April 7th 2:13pm 2018

Alex Vargas, Real Estate Agent in TN (#342625)
(615) 598-2585

April 26, 2018

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.