900,000 Members - When Will We Reach One Million???

73 Replies

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, we hit the 900,000 member mark! 

This is so exciting!!!

I shared this with @Joshua Dorkin and he said, "That's awesome! I wonder when we'll hit a million?"

We decided to turn this into a little contest. 

The member who correctly guesses the day and time we hit 1 million members will win a copy of every title in the BiggerPockets Publishing Library. 

So please, enter your guesses below.

Do you have stats that show how membership had grown in the last 5 years and especially in the last 12 months?

@Sam Josh , my  first assignment when I started in August of 2015 was to announce that we'd hit 300,000 members...

Hmmmmm, my guess is March 27, 2018

I predict March 7, 2018, 1408 Zulu. It will be a sunny day with a chance of clouds.

Changing the name to “biggerknockers” (you know, the metal things you attach to the front door of a house to announce a visitor, so the name is totally appropriate for real estate) would likely cause your servers to crash as soon as tomorrow... I know, marketing genius here.

June 17, 2018 @ 7:30am

February 28, 2018 @ 4:00 pm

@Al D. We could all meet at Hooters for a drink to celebrate the million mark and name change!

March 1st, 2018 10AM

I’m sure the books I will win in this contest will make me super rich. We can partner up and buy Hooters, @Jim Shepard (yes, yes - before anyone tells us here that OPM is best - we’ll leverage the buy-out and all that.) I just think it’s unfair that my grandma - with over 50 years of waitressing - can’t get a job there. We can change that. Together.

(Mindy Jensen , your name came up - Jim’s did not. Happens a lot. I know you’ve addressed the procedure elsewhere. I’m using the iOS app. Just info for your devs.)

March 7th 2018 at 11PM

April 7th 2:13pm 2018

April 26, 2018

02/21/2018 9pm central time.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here