Join a mastery program, or what are other options?

3 Replies

Hello, I've spent the last couple years learning a bit about real estate investing, but I'm not comfortable enough to try it without some guidance. I would like to have help finding properties (web pages or other strategies to find them) , help making a portfolio to show a bank when i find a good deal, access to banks and places that offer money for flips, and someone to review/remind me of things i might forget being new to investing. I want to start investing soon, but don't want to regret spending the money on a mastery if the outcome is not what i expected. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
I would suggest, instead of spending a boatload of money on guru training, is join a local REI group and attend some meetings. You can network with local experienced lenders and investors, get information, and maybe find someone to take you under their wing.
(267) 520-0454
thank you so much!! i appreciate your opinion.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.