• BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
Votes |
Introducing: How to Sell Your Home by Mindy Jensen

Mindy Jensen
  • BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
Posted Jan 11 2018, 10:44

Introducing How to Sell Your Home, the latest title from BiggerPockets Publishing. (It just so happens to be written by yours truly, which makes me even MORE excited about this announcement!)

Don’t leave the biggest sale of your life to chance!

Selling a home involves so much more than sticking a For Sale sign in the yard. The stakes are a LOT higher, since a single mistake can cost you thousands of dollars and months of stress! 

But selling a home doesn't have to make you nuts!

It can actually be an enjoyable (and profitable) experience when you are armed with the knowledge of the process.

I sat down and wrote out everything I know about selling a house. Tips I've learned as the selling agent and as the seller myself. I have pages of practical, real-world advice to help get your house sold for top dollar.

• Nine questions for you to ask when interviewing potential real estate agents
• How to make the interior and exterior of your home shine on a small budget
• The truth about pricing your home to sell fast—and for more than the asking price
• How to handle showings when you have kids, pets, or clutter
• What to do when your house just won’t sell
• Negotiating strategies so you can get top dollar - without scaring away buyers
• Practical ways to fight a low home appraisal
• Six ways to ensure your home appraises for the highest amount possible
• So much more!

Plus Special Bonuses!

If you order before 1/25/18, I'll send you:

• Bonus ebook "Boost Your Profits" (also written by me)
  • Bonus form Real Estate Agent Questionnaire

Bonus Videos

• Straight Talk: My Absolute #1 Top Tip For Selling Your Home!
  • Investors Share Top Investment Property Selling Tips with Anson Young, David Greene, and Brandon Turner
  • Home Inspections: Why You Shouldn’t Hire Just Anyone with Rick Jacquemard
  • Sewer Inspections: Why EVERY Home (including yours!) Needs One with Geoff Kostelecky
  • DIY Painting: Tools & Tips to Spend Less Money and Make Painting a Breeze with Mindy Jensen

Bonus Webinar

The Ins-and-Outs of Selling Investment Properties with Dave Meyer and me, Mindy Jensen. Selling an investment property comes with its own set of tips and tricks to help you maximize your profits and minimize your expenses. Join Dave and me for the live class - but only if you purchase before 1/25/18!

Order How to Sell Your Home  here

Loading replies...