Blocked for spamming individuals??

4 Replies

Good Evening BP! So I was spending my time reaching out to multiple individuals in my area for networking purposes. I got a message that I may be banned for "spamming" I am indeed not a spammer or advertising for any reason. How do I remove this or prevent it from happening in the future?

@Emma Gonzalez , for immediate assistance, please contact our support department at https://www.biggerpockets.com/contact

As a reminder, our system is very sensitive to spam, but here are a few things you can do to make sure you're not caught in our filters.

- Slow down the rate of your posts

- Personalize your messages and make sure they are unique in content. Don't just copy and paste your messages.

- NEVER use our Colleague requests for dealmaking, ads or solicitations

- If you need to send someone a solicitation, be sure they have given you permission to do so

If you get reported by users for spam, you can lose your privileges permanently. By following the notes above, you should be able to stay out of trouble in the system.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you