What are the best bigger pocket podcasts for Newbies

What are the best bigger pocket podcasts for Newbies

Colorado Springs · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 0 votes
So I’m looking to start my real estate career and I don’t know where to start or what to do. I’ve been on bigger pockets for less than a month and I have direct messaged a couple of people for advice. Can anyone please give me the best podcasts for newbies with zero or no knowledge about real estate investing that can help me get started? And a few real estate books will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sam, New Jersey
0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2016 · 464 posts · 179 votes
8y

Hey @Samuel Sam
A good place to start would probably to check out the "Education" tab on BP.
There is a good selection of books and videos that can help you get started.

Another thing would be for you to take a look at the webinars that Brandon does and has done.
https://www.biggerpockets.com/webinars

https://www.biggerpockets.com/proreplay

Although to watch the archived ones, you'll need a subscription. 
I suggest you sign up for at least a month to see how useful to you they are.
Hope it helps.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2016 · 464 posts · 179 votes
    8y

    Hey @Samuel Sam
    A good place to start would probably to check out the "Education" tab on BP.
    There is a good selection of books and videos that can help you get started.

    Another thing would be for you to take a look at the webinars that Brandon does and has done.
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/webinars

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/proreplay

    Although to watch the archived ones, you'll need a subscription. 
    I suggest you sign up for at least a month to see how useful to you they are.
    Hope it helps.

  • Colorado Springs · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Thank you so much. I appreciate it
  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    8y

    Welcome @Samuel Sam. That's a bit of a difficult question to answer. I got started by just listening to as many of the podcasts as I could as quickly as I could and reading the books mentioned. If you want to short cut that one way could be to  check out this thread and use the podcast search tool mentioned. You could also check out the gueestless episodes. The ones that immediiately come to mind are #11, #20 and #200

  • Colorado Springs · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    thank you so much. At least I got a reply. That was really helpful. I appreciate it

  • Yong ParkPro Member
    Investor · Seal Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 25 votes
    8y

    What I found is that they are all good.  I listened to all of them.  Even the ones that I thought would be either over my head or not relevant to my interests turned out to be great.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Echo-ing Patrice. The webinars are a great place to start. The YouTube videos are good too if you want shorter content. Great explanations on how to analyze deals and what goes into them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.