What are the best bigger pocket podcasts for Newbies

6 Replies

So I’m looking to start my real estate career and I don’t know where to start or what to do. I’ve been on bigger pockets for less than a month and I have direct messaged a couple of people for advice. Can anyone please give me the best podcasts for newbies with zero or no knowledge about real estate investing that can help me get started? And a few real estate books will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sam, New Jersey

Hey @Samuel Sam
A good place to start would probably to check out the "Education" tab on BP.
There is a good selection of books and videos that can help you get started.

Another thing would be for you to take a look at the webinars that Brandon does and has done.
https://www.biggerpockets.com/webinars

https://www.biggerpockets.com/proreplay

Although to watch the archived ones, you'll need a subscription. 
I suggest you sign up for at least a month to see how useful to you they are.
Hope it helps.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it

Welcome @Samuel Sam . That's a bit of a difficult question to answer. I got started by just listening to as many of the podcasts as I could as quickly as I could and reading the books mentioned. If you want to short cut that one way could be to  check out this thread and use the podcast search tool mentioned. You could also check out the gueestless episodes. The ones that immediiately come to mind are #11#20 and #200

thank you so much. At least I got a reply. That was really helpful. I appreciate it

What I found is that they are all good.  I listened to all of them.  Even the ones that I thought would be either over my head or not relevant to my interests turned out to be great.

Echo-ing Patrice. The webinars are a great place to start. The YouTube videos are good too if you want shorter content. Great explanations on how to analyze deals and what goes into them.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.