Webinar: How to Buy Your First, Second, or Third Rental Property

36 Replies

New Webinar Time! Thursday, May 24 at 5:00 Pacific, 8:00 Eastern

Investing in real estate is a lot like moving a long train: the most difficult part is starting, but once you get going, it's hard to stop! That's why in this live webinar, Brandon Turner (co-host of The BiggerPockets Podcast) is going to help you get your "train" moving by walking you through the necessary steps to buy your first, second, or third rental property - to build your momentum for a life of financial independence!

We'll be covering:

• How to get the funding for your first few deals... even if you don't have much cash
  • Three actionable strategies for finding great deals hiding in plain sight
  • The simple 15-minute step-by-step process you need to focus on NOW
  • Plus a lot more!

Don't miss this incredibly powerful live training! Sign up now to hold your spot! (Even if you can't attend the live webinar, sign up to get a link to the replay. But make plans to watch before Friday at Midnight, that's when the replay is retired to the Pro-Only Webinar Replay Room.)

Sounds great!

the webminars and podcast are such a great tool in this community, it allow us to open the doors to our imagination and opportunities. The best thing about this communication is that we learn the good and bad about the field and it is not just a sales pitch but we are learning by other people experiences and journey. Thanks bp

I look forward to the 23rd! I have done a few rehab deals and some wholesale deals, but my long term goal is to have 100 rental units! super excited to hear any new tips that Brandon can provide.

I’m looking to buy my first rental soon and want to gather as much information as possible. I can’t wait for the show . just hope I can make it.

I can't wait!  I've already tuned in to 2 seminars so far and learned so much!  :D

Awesome! Looking forward to it. Just starting the REI journey.

Can’t attend the live webinar. Are these recorded?

Thank you so much for providing these webinars, it has been very helpful in helping me become a future REI!

@Awais Sheikh , these are recorded, and if you sign up, you'll get the link to the replay after the webinar is over. The replay link lasts until Friday at Midnight.

my property when on the market! I was so exited and man it so so much hard work.

Can't Wait, Looking to Buy first rental property! Glad to be apart of BP community.

So excited!! I want to buy my first rental property.

Do I have to be a Pro Member to view the Webinar?

This will be the first webinar for me. I signed up, but I’m unsure where to go in order to watch.

Originally posted by @Mauana Anderson :

This will be the first webinar for me. I signed up, but I’m unsure where to go in order to watch.

day of the webinar, check your email for the link to watch.

on top, it says,  the replay will be available Pro-Only Webinar Replay Room after the midnight

Just regesitered looking forward to watching got to wake up early but it's worth it.

Love all the information that is shared here. Helping others to succeed. Thank you

I miss this webinar. Will I be able to watch a replay of this?

Do anyone know will there be transcript or a replay video of the webinar? 

I did not received the replay link.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.