Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Scott Trench
Pro Member
  • President of BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Please Help BiggerPockets Partner with Home Depot!

Scott Trench
Pro Member
  • President of BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Posted Aug 8 2018, 10:30

Hi BP Community! 

As you may have noticed, we recently launched some  Pro Perks that give Pro Users like many of you discounts to important real estate investing products and services - these are significant discounts - thousands of dollars worth. Our goal is to continuously expand this and make it increasingly valuable to you.

One of the biggest, most valuable perks we might be able to offer is a partnership with Home Depot. Imagine if you could get a significant discount (like 5-10%+) on materials, services, and large rehab related purchases there? Wouldn't that save you a ton of time and money? 

I am failing at getting in touch with the right people over at Home Depot to make this happen. We think it's a great opportunity to help you guys out, to increase the offerings we have here on BiggerPockets, and of course, increase your likelihood of shopping at Home Depot vs a competing store! I see a win/win/win. 

I'm putting this out there as a plea for help - can someone with a connection, friend, family member, or inside knowledge of Home Depot help me get in contact with the person or team over there that can help make this happen? 

Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me about this.

Loading replies...