Search is BACK in the apps!

19 Replies

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!

The search function has been added back into the new app, along with the Newest Forum posts. 

I believe these were the two biggest issues with the new BiggerPockets App. Please update your app and if you have feedback, please send to [email protected]

Hey @Mindy Jensen my search function for my inbox is not working. I just noticed this today. Not sure if this is a related issue or where I should direct this to. I can search but it says nothing is found, regardless of my entry.

TY!

Originally posted by @Alexander Felice :

Hey @Mindy Jensen my search function for my inbox is not working. I just noticed this today. Not sure if this is a related issue or where I should direct this to. I can search but it says nothing is found, regardless of my entry.

TY!

User error? Just kidding. I'll share with the developers. 

@Mindy Jensen Hi Mindy, thanks for all you do! Any chance we can get the “unanswered” field back in the forums? It’s was great to jump in there and respond to BPer’s that hadn’t received and responses. I enjoy responding, but not so much to posts that already have multiple responses already... TIA

@Susan Armstrong Fisher , the search on desktop is in the navigation bar at the very top of the page, upper right corner. (Magnifying glass). It rolls up as you scroll down, so if you can't see it, scroll back up to the very top of the page.

@Mindy Jensen Hi there- the “unanswered” screen in the forum has disappeared again. Also when using the app and needing to edit a post mid sentence, the Caps lock remains on and one must manually change each lettwr to lower case, and spell check no longer works. Thx

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you