Forum search feature

1 Reply

Hey, I'm new to the site and viewing the forums through the app. I noticed the Alerts feature, which I believe notifies you of new posts with specific keywords... but is it possible to search existing posts using specific keywords? Trying to make the most of the site by searching posts in my areas of interest / expertise, any help would be appreciated! :)

Same here, I think I must be missing something, it seems I put some key words, and I get some results that have nothing to with what I'm trying to find. Is there a way to tell the search that a specific term HAS to be on the results? for example I type "north end" and I get all type of results containing one of the 2 words which is not at all what I'm trying to find (also tried putting the double quotes), I want result containing exactly "north end"

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you