Where is the BP Store?

7 Replies

I need to buy some new BP threads

Preferably a black hoody sweater. A fitted hat would be schweet as well. No way I'm showing up in March without proper winter attire. You know us Arizonans only own shorts and short sleeve tshirts.

I can't find it, link please @Steve Babiak

Nick J. - We killed the store off without fanfare in the first few days of the year. It was costing us more than it it was making, so we closed it down. As for threads . . . remind me in a week or so and we'll see if we can get something together.

Any graphic artists around here that want to see their work on some gear?

I'll pay now in advance for a 3x(don't judge) black hoody and a large flex-fit black hat.

Of course, I would appreciate if the hoody had large BP font/logo and maybe just the logo off center on the flex-fit hat.

I never even knew there was a BP store! Maybe this was part of the problem. I do have a nice BP sweatshirt that Josh sent me for contributing to the site sometime back and this should be a good opportunity to pull it out for the seminar. Rich

Originally posted by Nick J.:
I need to buy some new BP threads

Preferably a black hoody sweater. A fitted hat would be schweet as well. No way I'm showing up in March without proper winter attire. You know us Arizonans only own shorts and short sleeve tshirts.

I can't find it, link please Steve Babiak

Nick

Since you'll be stepping out of a sauna and into an icebox, you might be better off with a parka rather than just a hoodie ...

I'm not going outside while I'm in Denver! I understand the auto show, seminar, and all attendees will be in the same building. As long as I'm able to drive my rental car from the airport to the building I'll be happy. Looking forward to seeing what Steve Babiak actually looks like! Are you going? Rich

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you