Announcing the new FIRE Starter tool!

26 Replies

Hey everyone!

We’re excited to announce a new feature on your dashboard! When taking steps toward financial freedom, use the FIRE Starter not only to remember your “why,” but also to hold yourself accountable in order to achieve those goals!

Check out the FIRE Starter by clicking “My Goals” on the top right of your dashboard.

@Mindy Jensen  I stumbled upon this a few days ago and have already found it to be a wicked awesome tool!  I'm so thankful for you and BP's drive to constantly add value to the community!

Also on kind of a side note, is there a way to access those dashboard features from the iOS app?

Originally posted by @David Nacco :

Also on kind of a side note, is there a way to access those dashboard features from the iOS app?

Hi David, 

Not right now. You can access the dashboard features from the mobile site though (if you to go biggerpockets.com in Safari / Chrome or some other internet browser on your phone). 

Originally posted by @Ryan Nowak :

@Mindy Jensen is this a Pro only tool. Can't seem to find the FIRE Starter tool. First time posting, long time podcast listener lol. Thanks!

Hi Ryan.

This tool is for everyone! Are you trying to access on a computer or a mobile device?

This post has been removed.

Thank you for adding this new feature. I'm just coming back to bigger pockets after some time away and I'm really happy to see things continuing to improve and upgrade. 

Bigger Pockets, this is INCREDIBLE!! Thank you for continually helping me (pushing me?!) to grow and to reach my real estate goals.  Can't wait to put this one to use.

So excited and inspired by this community.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here