Free BiggerPockets [no-pitch] Webinar THIS FRIDAY! RSVP Here

Free BiggerPockets [no-pitch] Webinar THIS FRIDAY! RSVP Here

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey everyone - It's official - we'll be doing our first free Webinar this Friday evening!

And to make it even cooler - I'm actually going to be doing the analysis of an actual property I just got under contract today! So you'll be able to see the exact steps I take to make it happen. I'll be talking about:

1.) How I found the deal
2.) What the asking price was/what I offered/what we settled on
3.) How the numbers are going to work out
4.) What my plans are for the property
5.) Questions/Answers from you guys

So clear your calendars and bookmark this thread for details on connecting, but we're going to do it on Friday March 15th at 5:00pm PST (that's 8:00pm EST) and probably will be using Google Hangouts for this.

This is our first time doing this - so I'm sure there will be some technical glitches, but if you'll all bear with me, I'm sure we'll all learn a lot together.

I'm pretty excited for this! If you plan on coming, do me a favor and RSVP below by leaving a message on this thread letting me know you'll be there!

Be sure to follow this thread for more info on how to log on, on Friday night

3Reply
132 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Millport, NY · Member since 2011 · 39 posts · 12 votes
13y

This is a great thing --- thank you! One question though. Do we really have to "bare" with you? My wife is apt to get upset if she finds me sitting naked in front of the computer.

See this reply in the discussion

56 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler/rehabber · Arcadia, FL · Member since 2013 · 341 posts · 22 votes
    13y

    I'm in will it be over web cam or just chat?

  • Investor · Member since 2008 · 41 posts · 8 votes
    13y

    I'll be there, looking forward to it.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    13y

    I'm there

  • Coffeen , IL · Member since 2012 · 43 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    Post the video so I can watch it later, please. Gotta work. Darn the luck.

  • Real Estate Investor · Woodlands, Manitoba · Member since 2011 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    Awesome stuff Brandon! Are you guys going to record the webinar for those of us who aren't available Friday night?

  • Superior, WI · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Il be there for sure. This a great idea!

  • Real Estate Broker · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2013 · 179 posts · 33 votes
    13y

    Nice! I'm in

  • Realtor · Oakley, CA · Member since 2013 · 116 posts · 21 votes
    13y

    RSVP'ing! Can't wait.

  • Real Estate Investor · Midlothian, VA · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    I'll be there. Thanks!

  • Wholesaler · Cottage Grove, MN · Member since 2013 · 87 posts · 14 votes
    13y

    I'm in.

  • Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2013 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I'll be there!

  • Lender · Woodland Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 362 posts · 115 votes
    13y

    Thanks for doing this B-Man, you ROCK!

  • SFR Investor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2013 · 54 posts · 6 votes
    13y

    I'm in for sure

  • Investor · SE, MI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 461 votes
    13y

    I'm in!

  • Goshen, KY · Member since 2009 · 835 posts · 683 votes
    13y

    I can't make it Friday night. Will there be a recording?

  • Investor · Millport, NY · Member since 2011 · 39 posts · 12 votes
    13y

    This is a great thing --- thank you! One question though. Do we really have to "bare" with you? My wife is apt to get upset if she finds me sitting naked in front of the computer.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey everyone!

    Shequann Burrwell - Definitely over video on my end, and if anyone else has it, I think we can have up to 12 people on video as well (but I'm not 100% sure on that part)

    We will record the video, if I can figure that out, and will put it up on the site.

    Eric Knapp HAHHAHA ... fixing that right now. Feel free to wear pants. :)

  • SFR Investor · Lakewood, OH · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    I am in. Thanks!

  • Scott SewellPro Member
    Investor · Anchorage AK and Hampton, VA · Member since 2012 · 140 posts · 82 votes
    13y

    Count me in. Brandon Turner, Are you gonna wear the $100 Jeans?

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Haha Scott Sewell - I probably will!

  • Rockville, MD · Member since 2013 · 36 posts · 4 votes
    13y

    really wish I could make this but I cant! Please do try to post the recording and thanks for doing this!

  • The Colony, TX · Member since 2010 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I'll be sure to join in!

  • Piscataway, NJ · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    Very nice....I'm looking forward to watching the recorded video....this should be a regular occurence....

  • Investor · Covina, CA · Member since 2012 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    I am going to do my best to be there, I'm so glad you will be recording and posting - just in case. Thank you!

  • Altus, OK · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 690 votes
    13y

    Sorry Brandon but unless you're going to upsell me a $997 course with $27,521.34 in bonuses I won't attend!

    :)-

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.