Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Breaking News: We've Got a New BiggerPockets Moderator!

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Jun 21 2013, 13:34

Hey everyone - today I am proud to announce that we have a brand new moderator to the BiggerPockets Forums - and I'm guessing it won't be a shock to everyone, since he is one of the most active members on the site and a great part of our community - Mehran Kamari.

Mehran is a new investor but the thing I really like about Mehran is he proved that BiggerPockets works. He jumped into our community and began asking questions, and before too long he was buying investment properties and moving closer to his goals. Mehran is always faithful to welcome new members in the New Member Introduction forum, as well as guiding BiggerPockets users around the site, pointing out the great content and conversations happening here on BiggerPockets.

Both Joshua Dorkin and I are extremely happy to bring Mehran on board to help serve as a moderator, joining an already stellar team of Moderators that include Steven Hamilton II, J Scott, Jon Holdman, Will Barnard Ned Carey, Jon Klaus, Karen Margrave, Joel Owens, James Vermillion.

Be sure to welcome Mehran to the team!

Loading replies...