Texas - Mobile Home Buying

2 Replies

Im looking to buy my first mobile home for the purpose of turning around and doing an owner's finance.

What paper work would I need or have to draw up to purchase a mobile home from a homeowner seller within a mobile home park?

Submission of SOL

Submission of Texas Seal if home does not have a HUD or Texas Seal

Form B attached IF accepting a home with a lien that needs to be paid off.

TX DOT moving permit if home needs to be moved.

Bill of sale

Is that about it?

great questions which I don't know any of the answers to but I'm following this post.  I'm looking to buy a MH where owner owes taxes but says there's no lien.  Good to know there's paperwork for that just in case there actually is a lien.