MHP Lenders for Midwest states (OH, IL, IN, etc)

6 Replies

Hey fellas, 

Trying to find some good lenders who might be able to go up to 75-80% on some MHP parks in OH/IN/IL or other Midwest states. Myself and other business owner friends are looking to find some safe deals to park our cash, and will want to find a good way to lever up on the financing. Lower LTV is okay on a case-by-case, but higher the better.

Most of the parks we're looking at have city water/sewage, paved roads.  I know these are usually two factors they like to see, but I'm a numbers guy not the subject matter expert here, errg. 

Any input? 

Try some of the smaller local banks.  Often they can provide good terms.  You have to get to know each other.

@Joshua Kim Check with some local mobile home park owners in your area  as well as your local manufactured housing association. They may be able to give you some referrals. Good luck! 

Originally posted by @Nghi Le :
I might be able to help you here. Rates between 5%-8.5%, up to 80% LTV.

Send me a PM with more details.

I shot you an email if that works too - would love to catch up today.

Originally posted by @Jeronimo C.:

Try some of the smaller local banks.  Often they can provide good terms.  You have to get to know each other.

Yeah I'm going to try calling around, issue is I don't have time to call 50-100 of them to find a lender. Lol.

@Joshua Kim - John Medernach , First Secure Community Bank Sugar Grove IL.  As far as I know, they are a lender on parks in all of those states ( i believe min loan size is 500k ) . You wont have the cost and agony we had to find him :)  Good luck 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.