Votes
Gary Gristick
  • Hershey, PA
Votes |
Mobile Home/Storage Units

Gary Gristick
  • Hershey, PA
Posted Jan 19 2021, 07:58

I have been in contact with a MHP owner with some storage units on site. I reached out to the owner and introduced myself explaining to them what my goals and aspirations are. I asked first if they were looking to sell and if not could I help with the business to learn. They responded that they are not looking to sell just yet, the owner is traveling the world in an RV, pretty cool. Ive been in contact with her via facebook and she said she would entertain what my thoughts are for "learning the business". I have contacted her about helping managing or even doing the miniscule things that she doesn't like doing, and not getting a response back. I have sent 3 messages since and not getting a response. What would you offer in my position that would spark her attention. I also have access to an equity line of credit from my grocery business building that I can pull upwards of $900k. Would like to offer her a seller financing deal but not sure how to approach or structure it. She is younger in late 40's I believe and looks like it is paid off from the assessment site, think a seller finance would really benefit both of us. Would love to hear your opinions on this. Thanks! 

Loading replies...