Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Clint Harris
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Carolina Beach, NC
Votes |
2 KMart conversions to self storage launching back to back!

Clint Harris
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Carolina Beach, NC
Posted Feb 23 2023, 18:56

Lots of driving the last 2 days, but blessed to have great weather, great company, and unbelievable things to celebrate. So cool to see the first two KMart to self storage conversion projects taken on by Erik and Levi of Nomad Capital opening within months of each other. 87,000 sf KMart conversion in Reidsville, NC is now Open and booking up with 43 units rented! Really cool to see that in person with the drive aisle right through the building making it a legit drive-in climate controlled project that just started as an idea in Erik's head. Additional signage, advertising, touchscreen kiosks, and marketing on the way. The KMart conversion in Danville, Va was crazy to see as the units were popping up every few minutes while we watched the crew. 97,000 sf is A LOT of space, luckily the drone made quick work of filming and kept me from jogging it and passing out before I got to what used to be Sporting Goods. We made the rounds in NC and VA, and walked the next 3 in the pipeline with one opening within days, one set for demo and permitting, one under contract closing soon, and even threw in a great evening in Greensboro networking at the Pints&Properties event. Worth every mile. Posting this so this hits my FB timeline every year and I get to look back on the journey with a lot of gratitude and respect for those involved.

Loading replies...