Pro Member
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Making my first offer and need help on contengencies

Adam Bergman
Pro Member
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Mar 14 2014, 10:28

Hello everyone and thank you for the help. Ok so after 2 months of reading and learning I started making moves over this last and 3rd month. Starting looking, closing my farm area, looking at auctions, making connections with agents, etc. After trying to make a few offers the properties that i wanted to make offers on happened to be bought just a few days into being exposed to market. I decided my next property I find I will make an offer before I see the property and express to the Realtor its contingent in me seeing the property (its about 2 hours away). So here I am, I made a verbal offer they said seems about right lets make it legit so now I have to make the contingency. What should I write in order to be able to say I dont want it if its not what i expected ( I had spoke in detail and expressed it to the Realtor and they are in agreement) this is what i Have: "Property inspection and walk through. Property condition must meet buyers satisfaction. Property must be free and clear of any liens, must have a clean and in good standing title."

Any help is appreicated and I want to make the offer ASAP its new to the market and I want it before its gone like the other ones.

Loading replies...