Investor Friendly Realtors?

4 Replies

Where are the best places to find investor friendly real estate agents and brokers who understand wholesaling?

On networking websites that cater to all real estate professionals such as BP, LinkedIn, fb, etc...

Kudos,

Mary

I doubt you'd find one for wholesaling, really!?

I can hear it now

Hi, Mr. Realtor, I'd like to wholesale this place for you, .....well, yes, I'm doing just what you are but for a bigger fee on this place......I mean, since you can't do your job and sell it, much less get the highest price for your client, I thought we might both make some money.....what do you say? Hey, you don't have to call me names and take a swing at me, just forget it, I'll go find an investor friendly Realtor! :)

There's realtors who are wholesalers and investors that you could try to track down by either placing an add on craigslist or calling a local real estate brokerage and asking for a realtor who understands wholesaling.  I'm not sure how you're looking to work with a realtor in regards to wholesaling.  Are you looking to find a realtor that may have investors or buyers to purchase the properties you pick up?  

Find an aggressive agent who wants to go extra miles, preferable a female about 50 years old with 10 years business experience, who does about 30 deals a year already.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.