Motivated mobile home seller??

2 Replies

I received a call yesterday from direct mail I sent out and it was a seller who has a mobile home that they want to get rid of ASAP I was wondering if anybody knows if its possible to wholesale a mobile home or if anybody in the Atlanta,Georgia area does mobile homes deals and would know what to do with this lead. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the mention @Scott Costello .

If you're looking to wholesale mobile homes, you'll probably want to start building a buyers list. Usually, park owners and investors (both in parks and on land) who actively look are your best bet.

Many times, if you drive the parks and also areas with land with mobile homes you may see a project or two in the works. If you do, you may just want to stop by - the investor may be there.

Also, mobile home dealerships are also a good source for buyers. They receive calls all the time from folks looking for homes - there could be a few that just don't fit their criteria but may fit yours.

Hope that helps, good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here