?How to complete a offer to purchase and contract.

3 Replies

My name is Charlie Mitchell.

I am a new real estate investor I have sole one property which was a mobile home. The paper work is not the same as a House.

So I have never done a offer to purchase and contract Standard Form 2-T.

If any one could help me with this it would be a great push for me. 

Thanks

Charlie Mitchell

Welcome to BP. A good resource is the "North Carolina Real Estate for Brokers and Salesmen" book. It is not the most current used in the classes, but it's $4.44 with free shipping from thriftbooks.com

For additional help with the new form, also see http://realproperty.ncbar.org/media/2097059/guidelinesforcompletingtheoffertopurchaseandcontract.pdf

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the BP community. Practical Purchase and Sale Contracts differ significantly between mobile homes attached to their own land Vs. mobile homes located inside mobile home parks. If you are filling out your standard 2-T PSA for a mobile home attached to real land then there will not be much different compared to a SFR. There may be others here with more Realtor insights here in NC than I. With that said do not let simple paperwork ever slow you down. Focus on helping sellers seller, helping buyers buy, and marketing your services. Everything else is just simple paperwork and procedure.

Hope this helps in some way. If I didn't answer your question don't hesitate to comment back.

Thanks for the shout out @Jenkins Ramon

Best,

John Fedro

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide