Need assistance with wholesale contract out of state

4 Replies

I was looking for help on out of state virtual wholesale contract. I most likely will be buying and holding but wanted quick flip option. I have zero experience with wholesale contracts.

thanks again,

Matt

A wholesale flip contract is basically a purchase contract with a contingency clause for inspection or something else which gives you time to find a buyer.  

While the virtual wholesale scheme sounds intriguing, in reality you will find that it is very very difficult to pull this off long distance unless you have a complete support team with boots on the ground in the area where you plan to wholesale. It won't take long for the support team to determine that they don't need you.  

Make sense Jackie, what clause would you add? I have boots on ground and could proceed as is but wanted bper pros iron clad contract to lock up. I am putting in multiple five figures personally.

Thanks,

matt

I have my boots on the ground locking up it up July 4th. Is there anything I should be dotting i's or crossing t's with? I have zero wholesale experience and normally can consult attorney but for July 4th. 

Thanks, 

Matt

It reminds me of surfing big waves... I almost drowned twice. A wise surfer told me..."if you can't paddle out you don't belong out"

Once in awhile you paddle out during a lull and a big set comes in - holy frickin moly...I hope you can hold your breath bro:) 

90% of surfing injuries are getting hit with your own board.

Happy 4th! Cover your head, face and neck mang:)

Thanks,

Matt

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.