Looking for dead leads in Seattle

5 Replies

Seattle Wholesalers-

What do you currently do with all of your dead leads? I mean people who reach out to you to sell their house but had wrong expectations and thought that offer you gave them was too low. All of the people who did not have a distressed property and were looking for FULL market price?

If you throw these leads away I have a proposal for you. If you send these leads to me, I am willing to reimburse your marketing expense if I will be able to get hold of them and get their property listed.  I am thinking about 0.5% of the sales price. Let me know if you interested. Reply to this thread, email me, call me or send me message. 

check your laws....pretty sure you can't kickback to someone unlicensed.

Maybe give someone a shot to do some of the work on the property :)

Or pay a bird dog amount once the home is sold. Put a contract in place that spells out the terms!

Don't forget to market to expired listings, NOD and NTS. Your title company likely has access to a list of divorce, newly wed, etc. These people could also use your service. I'm licensed so please feel free send me 0.5% referral fee on any listing or purchase that you generated from the suggested list above. :0)

Technically, we do not share commissions; we reimburse people for their marketing expense. Money are coming from our marketing budget, not from commissions, 0.5% is just approximate number. There is a simple bird dog agreement that we used successfully.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you