Mobile apps that assist with investing

3 Replies

Hello everyone,

What are some mobile apps that investors are using that come in handy frequently. We live in a world today where technology can things a lot more efficient. I would like to take advantage of any mobile app that could possibly help with my investing journey.

I use Homesnap for taking pictures of properties and getting public information about the property 

BP mobile

Property fixer

HUD Homestore

Realtor.com

For Sale by Owner

Card Munch

Google voice

Google drive

Drop box  

Evernote

Just to name a few. I find them by searching for real estate apps 

Hope these are useful and I'm sure there's more out there

Hi,

Currently I have the Home Depot app and lowes app. This helps me with my rehabs. I purchase my materials through there. I put my contractors name as the person who will be picking it up. Then when he picks it up, they email me a copy of the receipt. I also use the Houzz app. This gives me great ideas for renovating my homes. Of course zillow.com. I don't use it to get a concrete value of a home, but it does give me an idea and it also gives me the sold comps in the area. I'm also using docusign app to sign all of my documents. Google maps is a good one. This allows you to view the exterior of the homes you are interested in, and the neighborhood as well. Hope this can help.

Corey

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide