• Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
Got my first yellow letter

Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Posted Aug 6 2014, 17:07

I got my first yellow letter in the mail today on one of my properties on the East Coast.

I get all sorts of postcards and such from all over the place but this was the first of what I think is the "YELLOW LETTER".. It came in a small white letter one you would send a small greeting card in.. Then the letter its self was written on a small yellow lined note pad.

And its well done the message was a little stereo type ( but I have been around this 35 years so all the pitch's look the same to me) Had the buyers personal name not a corp or LLC.. explained they need to buy FAST , going to pay CASH, and 30 day close all the buzz words. Then the address of my property generic hey the property looks pretty good would you sell it to me .. then a call to action with the phone number ( not an 800 number)

I am going to call and see how good this person is on the phone.

One major point though is its post marked in Texas and the phone number is local to the property so it appears to be a local person sending the letter ect. . I think that's a mistake and a little cink in the hey this is a personal letter armour.

Nice mass market piece. and I could certainly see how older folks or those that are not in the know could be taken with this and think its truly a hand written note.

Loading replies...