• Real Estate Investor
  • Hollywood, FL
Votes |
Need Answers!! Opinions needed/wanted

Austin Richey
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hollywood, FL
Posted Sep 15 2014, 14:31

Hi, my name is Austin. I've recently been looking at alternative ways to target potential investors and I just wanted to run this across BiggerPockets and see if what i'm doing is a good idea. Recently I thought about only targeting people that I know have money like athletes and celebrities. Why? Well for athletes I look at is as providing a retirement plan because I know injuries may happen and age takes a toll on their careers. Not so much injuries happen to celebrities, but longevity in the entertainment industry becomes an issue. This is where I would come in and show them alternative ways to make money through real estate. I haven't figured out what I want in return to helping them. I just kept thinking of ideas to become rich and live the life that I want. Why not go after the people that are spending thousands of dollars on frivolous things. Most high end stars have spent atleast 30k in clothing why not invest in a property? I'm sure a football player in the NFL on the bench is looking for ways to make more money then his teammates. 

Alternative plan:

-Teach them how to Buy & Hold

-Teach them how to Flip & Sell

-Teach them how to run an organized business

-Teach them how to find the right people for their business

In the meanwhile they will have something to fall back on when it's retirement time.

Please give me an opinion. Positive or Negative, these are just rough ideas that I just thought about while at work.

Thanks for the feedback!!!!

-Austin Richey 

Loading replies...