Experienced Investor in Texas panhandle area

4 Replies

I am a beginner with relatively no experience in investor real estate transactions. I placed an ad that I buy and sell real estate. My first response was from a highly motivated seller with numerous properties-commercial and residential-for sale, owner financed, at good rates.

Having no experience in procedures, I would like to offer this deal to an experienced investor-providing that is Is a deal, in exchange for teaching me. In fact, I would accept an entry level position with an investor as assistant in exchange for a small percentage and education. I work the Texas panhandle area, have my own office, transportation and cell phone.

Cecil 'Lee" Russell: CleeR Enterprises; Amarillo, Texas 806-316-8642

Did this deal go through!?

No; Seller backed out due to my inexperience at negotiations. Basically, I scared him off and blew it.

Mr. Scott, if you don't mind my asking, what kind of investing do you do? I ask because in order to support myself I do "bird-dogging" on the side. Never hurts to make another connection.

Lee Russell

806-316-8642

sometimes it appears I don't visit the site as often as I should and I must of missed the notification. My investing consit of the Amarillo market. If there's money to be made im interested. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here