San Antonio TX realtor

7 Replies

I'm looking to buy in San Antonio, TX, but I've never lived there. I need an experienced knowledgeable realtor in the area to help me get started. Referrals are needed and would be appreciated. 

Hi Erin,

Welcome to BP

I live and invest in SA.

Send me a PM and I will be glad to give you some realtor references.

Enjoy the forums, they are a great source of information

Joel, thank you for the direction. As you can tell I'm a newbie. This is for my first purchase for a personal home. I'm looking for a very small first investment with a max of $150K. I've joined BP because I have learned a lot about real estate investing from the pod casts. After we purchase our own home we plan to start holding. 

Dan, thank you! I will send you a PM. 

Welcome to BP Erin! 

My SA agent is terrific and found me a house I closed on two weeks ago. Send me a PM and I'll send you his contact info.

I want to say thank you to all who replied or sent me a PM. For some reason I cannot send or reply to PMs. I apologize if I have not responded to you, but please know that your help is greatly appreciated and has been received. 

Hi Erin,

I'm a real estate agent in San Antonio with Keller Williams City-View.  I'm quite familiar with the area and I'd be more than happy to help.  My website is jentierney.kwrealty.com.  Phone number and email are posted there.  

Take care,

Jennifer

Hope all is well with you, just wanted to make sure you were able to get in touch with a realtor here is San Antonio. If not please let me know, i am part of Canini Properties LLC and we have a realtor on our staff. We do both buy and holds and flips and I am sure she would be able to assist you. Hope to hear back from you...-

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you