Miami - Friend from Afghanistan

4 Replies

How's it going all,

I've been a member on BP for several months now and am based in the Kansas City Area, but I have a question which I would like to direct to any members with their fingers on the market in Miami, Florida.

I have a friend moving to the United States soon with an interest in flipping houses in the Miami area - he's coming in hard with more than enough capital and wants to get into the business.  He also possesses around 10 years of experience in commercial and residential construction overseas.

What he lacks and really needs is someone that he could correspond with, perhaps meet in person who can help him quickly familiarize with the market there.  I promised him that I would at least do what I could to help him find someone!  Thanks for your attention and responses.

-Zach

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Hi Zach.

I find properties for clients just like yours. What exactly does he want to do?

1. Does he want to buy vacant land and build
2. Buy existing homes to fix and flip and/or
fix and hold (rent out)
3. What market price range would he be
comfortable with; low end, mid-range or
high end (luxury homes)

Let me know how I could help.

Best Regards,
John
MiamiCasaBuyers.com

@Zacharias Salva I am a local real estate investor in Miami and a lot of my clients are international investors. If your friend needs any help navigating the Miami area or wants to presented to local investors or brokers, I can point him in the right direction. The Miami real estate market is tricky and is difficult to find deals. It definitely helps to network with seasoned investors. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.