Toledo - Washington Local School District Sellers?

8 Replies

Hi BPers,

I am actively investing in the Toledo market (Washington Local School District) and thought to connect with any owners/investors looking to sell their properties in this area. 

Currently closing on my second property in the area and working towards a goal of 10 by end of 2015. Cash available and also pre-approved for another mortgage (other creative financial structures would also be of interest). I have an agent and scan the MLS and Craigslist regularly, so already familiar with the properties on these sites.

Thanks and appreciate any comments! Best, Brandon

@Brandon McCraney  You'll be competing with me :) but @Brandon Bohland  is a good guy to get in touch with.  However, as I'm sure you're aware, the market is tightening up a good bit.

Thanks @Sam B.  Yes, definitely noticing a tightening of late. By the way, your comment a few weeks back in regards to Property Management in the area was very helpful. 

Originally posted by @Brandon McCraney :

Hi BPers,

I am actively investing in the Toledo market (Washington Local School District) and thought to connect with any owners/investors looking to sell their properties in this area. 

Currently closing on my second property in the area and working towards a goal of 10 by end of 2015. Cash available and also pre-approved for another mortgage (other creative financial structures would also be of interest). I have an agent and scan the MLS and Craigslist regularly, so already familiar with the properties on these sites.

Thanks and appreciate any comments! Best, Brandon

lol

WL is hot property here.

We are looking at doing a blast to the entire 43623 zip code and will hopefully get a few good for our turnkey model.

There are currently a few decent listing on the MLS in WL that you could pick up for under $25,000.

They might need quite a bit of work tho.

All the best.

I have some from my own inventory I could sell you. Won't be great deals, but will be below retail. I have 2 SFR's, 4 8 unit apartment bldg's and 1 6 unit. PM me for details.

@Brandon McCraney  Awesome, glad to hear.  I have a few properties with them now and have sent them several references.  That being said, if you have trouble with them, please let me know.  Strength in numbers...

Thanks for the mention @Sam B.  

@Brandon McCraney  , always good to see another Brandon on here! I'm a wholesaler in the Toledo market.  My Washington Local inventory doesn't last very long, but if something comes up, I'll be sure to get in touch with you.  Are you ever in the area?  It would be good to meet up and do coffee so I can understand what your model is and exactly what you're looking for.  Maybe I can assist.  Feel free to PM me.

@Brandon Bohland  Great name! I will be in the area over the holidays and would welcome a time to meet. Looking for 3 BR+ or multi units. Buy and hold.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.