Real Estate Lawyer

4 Replies

Happy New Year,

I'm looking for a good RE lawyer in the Delaware County area to set up my LLC.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance


Join Legal Shield (formerly Prepaid Legal) and will get a discounted price.  You can also form it yourself by going to State Of Pennsylvania "Secretary of State" section and then go to the Corporation Section. 

Smart Tech For The Smart Landlord
The Smart Way To Manage Your Rentals
Enjoy growing your portfolio without paying more for it. Unlimited units & easy-to-use apps.
Get Unlimited Units