New Wholesaler Taking on A Massive Project

2 Replies

I am a new #wholesaler out of a town called Pine Bluff, AR. The place in itself is in need of massive rehabbing and there are more than enough deals to go around, but this a lot more than simple real restate investing for me. This is a vision that I am going to need a lot of help carrying out. 

This town was a town that I enjoyed visiting as a kid, but due to the economy and horrible decision making by the local government, the entire place is in shambles. Downtown has some truly historical buildings that are crumbling by the day, we have some gorgeous Victorian homes moldering in neglect and we have whole neighborhoods going into disrepair.

I will be posting quite a few deals over the next few months and I would love to get some awesome rehabbers out here to get the place back together.

Good luck :). You can rehab all day long, but if the economics and social factors there aren't right, it may not do a lot of good. I don't know the area you're talking about so I can't judge. 

We deal in distressed houses in my city, we rehab some, and they also get rehabbed and fixed by our end buyers. The economic and business climate support this process, and the social factors of our population of buyers lead to them maintaining the houses. I would not want to attempt what we do in just any market. You can fix up buildings, but they can just fall apart again .

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you