ACTIVE Agent WANTED! Charlotte, NC

9 Replies

I am an investor in Charlotte, NC who ai currently looking for buy and sell and buy and hold multifamily properties. I currently have 2 real estate agents working for me but neither seems to be really "working" for me. For the buy and sell properties I need someone who will actively look for opportunities for me and help determine ARV on those properties, for the buy and hold properties, i need someone who know the current rental markets and can quickly determine which ones can create immediate cash flow. Please let me know if you are that person and i would love to meet for lunch sometime aoon to discuss strategy. Thanks.

David Wales

Hey David,

I am a license agent and investor myself. I am searching, viewing, and analyzing property on a daily basis for property in and around Charlotte. I'm not sure if you can PM me or see my contact info. If not let me know and I'll post it for you. I'll be in Charlotte tomorrow. Let's connect on the phone today and get an idea if this may work. If so we can meet anytime this week for lunch to further discuss.

Zach

I've got a wholesaler from Atlanta that is working Charlotte pretty hard. Don't know if he's licensed, but do know he turns some properties. Let me know if you want me to put you guys together.

Hi Darrell, I would like to get in touch with your wholesaler in Charlotte, here is my email address [email protected] 

Thanks

Deano

@Zach Protzko if you could shoot me your contact info I'm looking to start rehabbing 2nd quarter and would love to work with you on submitting MLS offers

David! I'm on it! Email me and we can discuss your plans!! I'm working with a couple other in love stirs right now. [email protected]

The guy's name is Terrence Battle, I dont want to post his phone number without asking, but his email is [email protected], just reach out and ask to get put on his buyers list for Charlotte.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here