Escrow office in Long Beach, CA or Orange County

4 Replies

Hello Dear community members!  

I am located in the Long Beach area and I have run into a wall at this point.   I hear speakers saying that it's not legal in California to assign a real estate purchase agreement (Purchase agreement with a private seller)  however I also hear that it is legal.    The intent is to collect an assignment fee from my end buyer (Rehab Investor).   I am having a lot of success with my marketing and have 2 private homeowners willing to sign our contract at a stellar purchase price.   It is unfortunate that they are extremely motivated but they fully want out.  Could someone please share some Escrow companies that you have worked with that are familiar with assignment of contracts in the area of Long Beach and Orange County.   If they are also familiar with "double" closing using transactional funding it will be a plus.    Thank you so much in advance and if I can be any of your assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Thanks

Lindsey

Peninsula escrow has about a dozen offices in the area.  Nadine Pate is a manager with 20+ years experience and is very familiar with back-to-back closings. 

Her number is 310-541-9664.

@Lindsey Drumheller

Park Place Escrow

Nikki Hall- 714-263-2012

Pristine Escrow

Mariza Lulo- 909-895-8878

Both are super knowledgable and can help you out with an assignment or concurrent close.

Thank you everyone! I appreciate you taking the time to reply and give your recommendations.  Hope you have a great night! 

@Lindsey Drumheller

I work for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and we own Castlehead Escrow, the broker and owner lives in Long Beach himself.

Contact Jennifer Fleischer she works in the Signal Hill office.

There are other offices.

I'd be happy to help you with any questions you have about the deal. Im in contact with about 25 active investors every week in company meetings, so I'd be glad to offer suggestions how you can handle it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you