• Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
HELP! - Can't find my first property!!

Daniel Rubenstein
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Mar 11 2015, 13:25

I live in Vegas and I want to invest near my house.  I am looking for a condo or house under 200K I can rent out and pull in atleast 250-300 a month net profit of cash flow.  I would like a nicer neighborhood.  I would put down %20 on a conventional loan.

I have been reading and learning everything I can about real estate for the past 2 years and finally built up the courage to buy something about 3 months ago.  But I just cant find anything here!! I am really searching daily for a decent deal where I can make somewhat of cash flow, and get my feet wet in the real estate world.  I know once I get started I will learn fast and do well for myself-but if I buy something and I get messed over somehow, or end up not having cash flow, I will be too hesitant to get further into real estate.  I am not sure if it is Vegas, me, or investment properties in general nowadays, but I just cant find something!!!

Is there anyone with experience in Vegas that can offer some advice, guidance, (or properties :-) ) to help me find my first REI property?? Or anyone anywhere on BP that can help??

(BTW I live in South Summerlin and would prefer to buy my first property within a few miles of my house)

Thanks in advance to any help!!!

Loading replies...