Pro Member
  • Chelmsford, MA
Votes |
First Pre-Approval Success!

Nick Noon
Pro Member
  • Chelmsford, MA
Posted Mar 12 2015, 10:52

In case you didn't read my introduction post, I was meeting with my mortgage lender this week to see how much I could get pre-approved for. I was nervous because of my high student loan debt that runs me about $1,100/month.  

However!  I met with the lender and found out I am pre-approved for up to $550,000 for a 3plex and would be even more for a 4plex!  I also qualify for a lot of first home buyer loans that only require as little as 3% down!  I am excited to start the investment chapter in my life

I am going to be owner occupying the multi family, so now I just need to find the right deal!  I am hoping I can lean on this forum to analyze a few deals that might come up and also where to find property.  

I have been doing pretty well at looking around on the internet sites, but does anyone know anywhere else I should look?  Has anyone had any success in going to a bank to see whats in their portfolio as far as house foreclosures?  I have a buddy that works for a bank who has already let me know he would be interested in trying to work some deal. 

Thanks!

Loading replies...