where are all the wholesalers ?

7 Replies

I have lots of investors, I need to find wholesalers in south Florida
Palm beach county and Fort Lauderdale
Any suggestions ?

Contact Tropical REIA. Linda Willis knows a few wholesalers down here in south Florida. She is a member of bigger pockets also and its how I got involved with her group. Good luck.

Equity Max is a HML in south Florida and sends out a wholesale list as well in you google them. They fund deals as well but usually have a list out a couple of times a week mostly in the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale area.

Check out funerals.  Where there are widows to be fleeced...

@George Zweifler- I've been on the hunt for wholesalers as well.  Really haven't gotten much from the two who email me.  This is a link to a wholesaler in the area http://uspropertyfinders.com/page5, maybe it helps.

What type of properties are you seeking? I'm always looking for fix & flip and buy and hold rentals. Numbers here are getting tough though. There is a rehab in Boca Raton my realtor brought to me, needs 90k in work, ARV 380K, but they want 230K cash. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.

@George Zweifler

There are tons of wholesalers in the South Florida market.   However, you have to watch out as many are beginners who just forward daisy chains and you never know who has the property under contract. Half the time you call and they have no idea or info about the property. And they markup the price so that it doesn't make sense.  

The best deals are typically found via courthouse auctions, but even these are very competitive and are like finding a needle in a haystack.   

Hello George,

I am new to wholesaling, but I plan to be completely different than those who claim to wholesale and do nothing.  I will search for homes and forward them to you as they become available.  We can connect via BP and then you can tell me what you're looking for.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here