Where is everyone Buy + Holding?

14 Replies

Hey Everyone!

Curious as to where everyone's investing these days for buy + holds & turn key rentals?

Let me know!

Dan

Central Valley in CA is a great place for Buy & Hold.

Switching from San Diego to Memphis.

Originally posted by @Jerry Padilla :

@Daniel Libman

I have a lot of clients that are buying locally as well as Cleveland @James Wise knows the area and also Toledo @Engelo Rumora knows that area well. These are just a few of the property members with a great reputation here on BP. 

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for the mention.

Have a great day.

Medium list n sell logo designEngelo Rumora, List'n Sell Realty | [email protected] | 419 740 6999 | https://agentscomefirst.com/ | Podcast Guest on Show #89

Closest to you is Trenton and Philly (Philly is rocking it out for turnkeys right now). Otherwise, there are good turnkeys in Birmingham, Indy, Chicago, Houston....

Medium hipsterinvestment logo black300dpiAli Boone, Hipster Investments | [email protected] | 310‑957‑2101 | https://goo.gl/x52ZKJ

Yup! I agree with @Ali Boone about Philly. Lot's of good buy/hold opportunities here. Helps a lot to know the neighborhoods tho, even within a certain neighborhood, Philly can be very block by block. Let me know if interested, happy to share my current list of where I'm looking.

Jacksonville, Kansas City, Birmingham 

I third Jax, FL!!

I'm doing my thing in the river wards of philadelphia

Nicer suburbs of Kansas City like Lee's Summit and Blue Springs.

I like Flori(duh).  Also you really need a good shot at appreciation or I don't buy (single family).  Be patient, you've also got to buy under market.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you