Tool that emails you when MLS properties meet your investing criteria automatically

3 Replies

We're building an application where you select your geographic area of interest and what your investment criteria are (IRR/Cap rate/Cashflow, price, cash available) and new listings are screened in real time, you get an alert if properties meet your criteria complete with a full financial analysis.

This would save you the hours of hunting and analysing potential properties, would you spend $100/mo on this service? If not, how much would you spend?

If your looking for smaller buildings like SFR or Duplexes many of that info is not entered into the MLS.

Price and area is a good metric but Realtors can automatically send properties that meet those criteria to their clients for free.

James Wise, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2015001161)
216-661-6633

Definitely, Realtors can send over properties that you then run all of your return calculations on in order to make a buying decision. 

With what we're developing, say for instance I have $X for a down payment, am looking at these ZIP codes and require a X% IRR. Each property's rent potential is estimated using our proprietary formula and the investment calculations are run for you, sending you a full financial proforma when it finds a match.

Is that something that would be useful?

I have a realtor that sit down with me, we set parameters and she set me up to receive auto emails from my criteria. I get from 6 to 25 listings a day from mls listings. I still search other places and  find some I bring to her too. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.