I'm learning

1 Reply

Hello everyone. 

I know of a 3/2 that is in a great neighborhood with blue ribbon schools. The sellers are very motivated and would take a lot less for cash. The house doesn't need any work, they just refinished it themselves, but have to relocate for work. Are there cash buyers that will buy. Not Fix...LOL...and hold? The area Isn't new but it was considered the second best area for schools in suffolk and now its jumped to the first. They investor would make a bit of money on it now, but more later if they held onto it. 

Also, I had offers on Bigger Pockets from people that asked If i needed an i vestment friendly realtor and of course I answered that I do. I didn't hear back from anyone and it was when I first signed up. Where they just being nice? I'm just curious because then I can scratch it off my list and look cor help elsewhere. 

Thank you again in advance for your time. 

Sincerely, 

Karen

Do they need to turn around and buy again right away @Karen Hurd ?  If not, you could offer them a lease with option to buy. Sudden transferees are great candidates for a l/o.  If they do need to buy again right away, I would probably try and get an option to buy (not exclusive) for their sweet cash price minus 1/2 or all of a real estate commission.  This basically means they have an agreement with you for 30-60 days at that price,  but still allows them to market the house. You have just done the job of a good investor-friendly realtor and won't need them on this deal.  Finding a motivated seller with a good property in a good area is the best they can do and you have already done that. Well done!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.