Yet another bp member put 2 weeks in

7 Replies

Today starts the second part of my income earning career. After nearly 2 decades of corporate america, I put in my 2week notice and am going full time on investing. I feel great. This website has impart made it possible. Thanks for being such a helpful and active community.

Good for you!!! I can only dream of the day my husband and I are at that point. We have 3 rentals thus far which will allow me to not have to work full time once our baby comes but man....to have the financial freedom and comfort that this business can provide....so happy for you, and best of luck!

@Sarah Grise
It sure has been a long time coming. 7 years of basically having 2 full full time jobs.
Running around, showing up for work late after returning from a 5 hour drive to an auction of a house you didn't get. It had had its toll on me but those days are all in the past.

congratulations!! That's amazing! I feel you! I did 2 red eyes in a 36 hour period to do a turn over for one of my properties bc I couldn't get any time off work! So I totally understand where you are coming from !

If all goes according to plan I shouldnt have to go back to work once we decide to start a family in the next year or so. So that is step 1 , we are 14 years away from my husband being able to do that :(

Elizabeth Colegrove l
HaHa. We'll it good to have a plan.

Congratulations!! That's awesome @Account Closed !  I need to follow your story.  That is  my goal!

Congratulations!!!!!

Yes it's going to be summer vacation all year around for me

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you