Looking for wholesalers in New Jersey

8 Replies

Hello, since I joined here I already passed on one property and currently I'm going under contract on another one (hopefully soon, currently at the mercy of the bank...)

Long story short, while scanning for properties I got interested in flips. I do have the resources and I do have the skill to rehab a property. It seems like a great way to make some extra money for a downpayment on a future property. My issue is that I'm having a tough time finding properties that would be worth flipping in my area. I tried looking for wholesalers online and only stumbled upon myhousedeals website that is owned by one of the members from BP. Great website but I didn't see much for my area there. How can I find local wholesalers in my area? 

Yeah, it is hard to find wholesallers in NJ for me too. 

Nathan Paisley might be able to help you

What areas or South Jersey do you wholesale? 

Rafael, you're right! I'm in the same boat. Trying to find flips on MLS is like looking for a needle in a haystack... At least for a beginner like me.

Nathan, I sent you a colleague request. I'm glad Brian mentioned your name here. I see you're in south jersey. I'm currently waiting for a bank to respond to an offer I made on a property. If that doesn't go as planned I may be looking for a property soon. I checked out your website and added myself to the mailing list. I will definitely stay in touch. 

This post has been removed.

Nathan Paisley could we chat about as I am looking for a wholesaler for SNJ ?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here